Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to become a Vendor or use a Ink Sucker site and order products or services as a Ink Sucker subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- First And Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Telephone Number
- Store Name
Some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
- Authenticate, provide access to website, and maintain our website.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Investigate and prevent fraud or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ink Sucker uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Ink Sucker has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected Ink Sucker personnel and visitors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Website.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or paypal account) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ink Sucker does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.